fredag 20. mai 2011

WTF Foot??!!?

I want to shoot my foot. It's stupid, and hurts. It started hurting two and a half week ago. I took a week off, and it kept hurting. I ran 12 km, and it didn't hurt so much. But then, without any logical reason it went off again. Gaaaahhhh. So here I am, running once a week, and limping around the rest of the time. I'm not very happy right now.




I've bought myself a pair of Vibram Five-Finger shoes, and I can't even use them. I ran 600 meters with them last Friday (the man at Löplabbet told me with a "stern" voice to not run more than 500 meters with them until my quads are stronger), but I regretted it almost immediately, as it set off a searing pain.



I've been eating NSAIDs on and off for almost two weeks, and although it takes away the pain, my foot still feels sore and starts hurting again if I move around too much. Too bad I have to walk 8 km every time I'm at work...











The pain is located around the Adductor hallucis, but I don't know if it's muscular or something related to the tendons. I just hope it's not a fracture.





Of course I called the doctor to get an appointment. And of course I could get one...in June... Errrr, yeah right. I think I'll try next week, calling in early to see if someone's cancelled. Or I could run a lot, hoping it will make the pain serious enough to legitimate going to the ER...







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar