lørdag 9. april 2011

Stupid Viking City Planners...

I wish I could go 1000+ years back in time. I need to speak with the people responsible for Oslos location. Why would anybody think that it's a good idea to put the city in the bottom of a "bowl"? Because that's what Oslo is. It is impossible to find good, flat routes from Frogner. Either I have to start with running uphill, or I have to finish my run uphill. And that sucks majorly, when I'm all winded, having to huff and puff my way up home. Like today.

I went for my "long" run before breakfast today. Luckily I didn't feel to hungover, and I was stoked enough to consider the slightly longer loop around Frognerstranda. It was sunny, warm (almost too warm) and not too much wind.

Week 6 - Saturday

6.3 km - 36:44 min (This is not correct, I paused my Polar when the Dog had to poop, and I forgot to start it again, only to remember it after 3-4 minutes. So the distance is about right, but the time is not.)

Km splits:
Km 1: 6:18
Km 2: 6:06
Km 3: 6:13
Km 4: 5:59
km 5: 6:22
Km 6: 05:44 ( 0.91 km)

Max speed: 11.7 km/h - avg. speed: 9.7 km/h

Overall not too shabby, but I still have a long way to go before hitting that 21.1 km mark.

Stretching, icing and "foam rolling" - using a tennis ball. With an audience.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar